Friday, May 16, 2014

A little bit of lately...



My oh my how time flies. I was sure I blogged less than 6 months ago, but it turns out it had been almost a year! How do you catch up after that long?! This post is going to be mostly pictures, but here's a brief rundown of the last 6 months. . .

Dec '13 - I graduated from nursing school
Jan - We moved to Los Alamitos
Jan - I got knocked up
Feb - I passed the nursing boards
Mar - I woke up feeling nauseous almost everyday
Mar - Ryan started coming home at a decent hour (woo hoo!)
April - We found out we're having a baby BOY! And announced to our family by letting them spray blue silly string on Easter
May - Major heat wave meant lots of beach time!
May - Still not working as an RN (totally by choice). I want to stay home as much as possible!










Beach Babe
Always has her legs stuck in the couch























17 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment